The folks at the Health Department were remarkably friendly, helpful and
genuinely interested in my trip to Africa.
The Doctor told me I was a blessing!
How sweet is that?
I started to cry.
She said, "You are a blessing. What you are doing is blessed. You are a good girl."
It made me cry more.
"no tears sweetie."
"I just can't believe I am going!"
They told me to look away.
I told them I had 3 daughters naturally, shots didn't scare me.
"you really should look away."
"I saw my daughter's chest ripped open, BARE HANDED, by her surgeon. I saw the INSIDE of her chest cavity. Had to clean it and pack it. I PROMISE, I'm cool." (and tough, if I do say so myself!)
"oh.... I guess so!"
1. Ticket
2. Shots
Now, my passport needs to arrive, s'il vous plait! Preferably before July 6!
No comments:
Post a Comment